Thermocouple Probes with Mating Connector and HardwareSpecial Tip Thermocouple Probes with Quick Disconnect or Integral Handles, ProbeTips for Penetration
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Perfect for Handheld Thermocouple Meters
- Thermocouple Types: J, K, T, or E
- 12" Probe Length Standard. Other Lengths Available.
- Quick Disconnect Probes Supplied with Mating Connector and Cable Clamp
- Handle Probes have 1' Retractable Cable that Stretches to 5'
- These Special Tip Probes Supplement the General Purpose and Utility Handle Probes
QD-AP-K-316E-24 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Models for: Surface Temperature
Conical tip for insertion into soft and semi-frozen material. Made from 4.5mm (3/16") O.D. 304 SS. 300 mm (12") length, grounded junction. Tip rated to 900°C (1650°F).
Fast Response Probe
Special reduced diameter 1.5 mm (1/16") tip designed for fast response. Rugged 3 mm (1/8") O.D. 304 SS sheath. 300 mm 12") length, grounded junction. Tip rated to 900°C (1650°F).
Flexible Tip Surface Probe
Flexible tip conforms to most surfaces for fast, repeatable, accurate measurements. Made from RTV silicone rubber for good thermal contact. 6 mm (1/4") O.D. 304SS sheath. 300 mm 12") length, exposed junction. Tip rated to 260°C (500°F). Note: subjecting sensor tip to temperatures above 315°C 600°F) will result in tip damage.
Exposed element protected by 4.5 mm (3/16") O.D. 304 sheath. Drilled end exposes bead to airflow for fast measurements. Constant diameter for easy insertion or mounting into duct work. 300 mm (12") length, exposed junction. Rated to 870°C (1600°F).
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts