High Temperature Low Drift Thermocouple Industrial Head ProbesSuper OMEGACLAD™XL Thermocouple Probes with Industrial Head Assemblies
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Excellent Long Term Output Stability at High Temperatures
- Probe Use Up to 1335°C (2440°F)
- Low Thermal Drift
- Nickel-Chrome Based Super OMEGACLAD™ XL Sheathing Provides Excellent High Temperature Performance
- Excellent Oxidation, Carburization and Chlorination Resistance
- K and N Calibrations in Stock
- Full Range of Head Style , Size and Material
- Made with Special Limits of Error Material
- Super Accurate, Super Stable, Super Value
NB3-NNXL-18G-18 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
Super OMEGACLAD™ XL Probes are an excellent choice for high temperature measurement. They provide very low drift at high temperatures as compared to conventional Inconel® and Stainless Steel sheathed probes. They are available in both K and N thermocouple calibrations. Omega offers probes in a variety of styles.
See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page for other models.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts