Industrial RTD (PT100) Probes with Miniature Aluminum Protection HeadRTD Probe with Miniature Aluminum Protection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Mini aluminum protection head for areas where space is limited
- Protection head lid is chained so that lid stays with assembly
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class "A" accuracy* conforming to IEC 60751
- Choice of PT100 Ω and PT1000 Ω element
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60752
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head Miniature Aluminum
- Wire Length / Terminations Screw Terminal
Our PR-14 series RTD probe with miniature aluminum protection head and screw-on cap with chain includes PT100 Ω platinum RTD element or PT1000 RTD element, 1/2" NPT mounting threads and sheath of 316 stainless steel. When properly sized, these can go directly into a thermowell. All probes include a screw terminal block for easy connection of insulated copper extension wire. Replacement probes (without head assembly) are available as well as a "spring-loaded" option which allows for the probe to bottom out in a thermowell for quicker and more accurate response. These are ideal for use in vessels, tanks and similar structures where temperature measurements are needed.