General Purpose Thermocouple Probes With Miniature Plug Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Made from Special Limits of Error Wire
- Works Great with Handheld Instruments
- 6" Length Standard †
- 1/8" OD Stainless Steel Sheath
- Molded Junction Rated to 220°C (425°F)
- Color-Coded to Calibration
- 12" Retractable Cable Expands to 48"
- SMP Male Connector Termination
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The molded miniature probe conveniently plugs directly into most handheld thermocouple meters. The color-coded, retractable cable will stretch from 12" to 48". The probe is ideal for use with handheld meters. The grounded junction probes are also suited for applications with benchtop meters and with oscillating machines. Available in calibration codes J, K, T and E.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts