High Temp Thermocouples with Ceramic Tubes and ConnectorsHigh Temperature Platinum Thermocouple Assemblies with Ceramic Protection Tube and Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- NHX Standard Ceramic Connector Rated to 650°C (1200?°F)
- HSTW Standard Connector Liquid Crystal Polymer Rated to 260°C (500°F)
- Up to 1650°C (3000°F) Rating
- Oxidizing or Reducing Atmospheres
- 1/4" Diameter High- Purity Aluminum Protection Tube
- Tube Clamp Included for Extra Strength
- Mating Connector Sold Separately !!
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Type R, S, or B Platinum Thermocouple enclosed in a high-purity alumina protection tube. Elements are insulated by a double bore high purity hardfired alumina insulator.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts