Thermocouple Probes with High Temp Miniature ConnectorsQuick Disconnect Thermocouple Probe Assemblies with High Temperature Miniature Connectors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Connector Body Temperature Ratings: With Ferrite Cores: 120°C (248°F) Without Ferrite Cores: 260°C (500°F)
- Environmentally Friendly Cadmium-Free Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Miniature Probes with Sheath Diameters from .010 to .125 inch
- 6 and 12 inch Lengths
- 304 SS, Inconel and 321 SS Sheaths with Grounded, Ungrounded or Exposed Junctions
- Terminations are Color-Coded and Identified with Calibration Letter Code
- Mating Connector and Cable Clamp Sold Separately
- Made with Special Limits of Error Material
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Quick Disconnect Thermocouple Probe Assemblies with High Temperature Miniature Connectors
*Specify junction type: G (Grounded), E (Exposed) or U (Insulated).
†Other lengths available, consult Sales Department.
To order with Inconel® sheath, change ‘SS’ in model number to ‘IN’. Example: HKMQIN-IM300G-150. No additional charge.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts