Thermocouple Probes with Molded M8 ConnectorsThermocouple Probes with M8 Molded Connectors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Available in Type "J" with a 304 Stainless Steel Sheath or Type "K" with an Inconel 600 Sheath
- Available in Single Element Configuration Only.
- Ungrounded Junctions are Standard, Optional Grounded Junction Sensors are Also Available
- Available in 1/8" ANSI Color Coded, and 2mm & 3mm IEC Color Coded Probe Diameters
- IP67 Molded M8 Connector with Thermocouple Compensated Pins
- A Selection of Overmolded M8 Thermocouple Extension Cables Is Also Available
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
The M8M series of small diameter thermocouple probes with M8 connectors can be used where other sensors can't. Their smaller size allows for measurements in tight spaces, or when you need to have a minimal impact on the thermal environment that you are measuring.
These thermocouple sensors are available in Type J with 304 stainless steel sheaths, or in Type K with Inconel 600 sheaths. The 1/8" diameter version is overmolded in the ANSI color code and is available in 6", 9" and 12" lengths. The 2 mm and 3 mm diameter versions are molded in the IEC color code and is available in 150, 200 and 250 mm lengths.
The connector pin out is as shown in the accompanying figure. To maintain the proper polarity and the use of thermocouple materials from the sensor to your measurement or control instrument, we recommend one of Omega's M8 Thermocouple Extension Cables (listed in the ordering table below).
Connect your M8 thermocouple probe to one of Omega's wide variety of in-stock controllers, data loggers, hand held thermometers, PLCs or other measurement or process control products to complete your measurement or control system.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts