Quick Disconnect RTD (PT100) Probes with Standard Size ConnectorRTD Probe with Standard Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard male 3-prong connector (mating female sold separately)
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class "A" accuracy* conforming to IEC 60751
- Diameters available: 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4"
- 316 stainless steel sheath construction
- PT100 Ω and PT1000 Ω platinum element offered
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
PR-13H-3-100-1/4-6 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60751
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head None
- Wire Length / Terminations Standard 3-Prong Connector
The PR-13 RTD probe assembly has a 3-prong Omega "OTP" standard style connector for easy connection to extension cables, hand-held meters or other instrumentation. Probe diameter is 1/8", 3/16" or 1/4". The measuring portion of the probe can be simply inserted into a container to measure liquid temperature, or fixed into place in a pipe, tank, or vessel using an optional "BRLK" or "SSLK" compression fitting. These probes can be ordered with PT100 or PT1000 resistance element.