RTD Probes with Molded M8 ConnectorsPT100 RTD Probes with M8 Molded Connectors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Available in the Following Resistance Specifications:
- Pt100 Class A
- Pt100 Class B
- Pt1000 Class B
- Probe Temperature Ranges:
- -30 to 350°C (-22 to 622°F) for Class A Sensors
- -50 to 500°C (-58 to 932°F) for Class B Sensors
- Connector Temperature Range: -50 to 90°C (-58 to 194°F)
- 1/8" or 3 mm Diameter 316 Stainless Steel Probe
- Standard Lengths Include 6", 9" and 12" (1/8" Diameter) and 100, 150 and 250mm (3mm Diameter)
- IP67 Molded 3-Pin M8 Connector
PR-23-1-100-B-1/8-0600-M8 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Designed around the IEC60751 standard, the PR-23 series sensor is available with a 3-wire PT100 (100 ohms at 0°C) or 2-wire Pt1000 (1000 ohms at 0°C) resistance specification (see wiring diagrams for connector pin-out), and with Class A (Pt100 only) or Class B accuracies. This makes the PR-23 sensor compatible with most of the measurement and control equipment in use today.
The PR-23 line of RTD sensors are available in a variety of metric and fractional sizes, including 1/8" diameter probes in 6", 9" and 12" long standard lengths and 3mm diameter probes in 100, 150, 250 and 350mm long standard lengths.