High Temp Low Drift Thermocouple Probes with Lead WireSuper OMEGACLAD™ XL Thermocouple Probes with Mini Transition - Super Accurate, Super Stable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Very Low Drift at High Temperatures
- Super Accurate, Super Stable, Super Value
- For Use Up to 1335°C (2440°F) (2435°F) Short Duration Capability 1.5 mm and Larger Diameters
- 1150°C (2100°F) Continuous Use
- Excellent Long Term Stability at High Temperatures
- Made From Special Limits of Error Material
- Nickel-Chrome Based Super OMEGACLAD™ Sheathing Provides Excellent High Temperature Performance
- Excellent Oxidation, Carburization and Chlorination Resistance
- Probes include 36 inches of lead wire
NMTXL-125U-6 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
| New Super OMEGACLAD™ XL sheathed mineral-insulated thermocouple wire, designated “XL” for ordering, can be used at ultra-high temperatures for prolonged periods with very little drift of the base metal thermocouple. The sheath material uses Nickel-Chrome based Super OMEGACLAD™ XL sheathing, which provides excellent oxidation resistance. The sheath can withstand exposure to combustion gases or air at temperatures up to 1335°C (2435°F). Superior resistance to oxidation attack results from a tenacious and protective high-temperature film that does not affect the stability of the thermocouple alloys. This film permits the sensor to be used at ultra-high temperatures for prolonged periods with improved accuracy over other available sheath materials. Super OMEGACLAD™ XL sheathing also provides excellent resistance to corrosion in high temperature chlorine-contaminated oxidizing environments and ammonia/nitride-rich environments at temperatures above 980°C (1800°F), the temperature at which the protective film forms. |
See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page for addtional models.
Standard Dimension - Miniature Transition Junction Probes
| Alloy/ANSI |
| Sheath Dia. |
| Model Number |
ANSI Color Code
| K |
| 0.010" |
| KMTXL-010[*]-[**] |
| N |
| 0.020" |
| NMTXL-020[*]-[**] |
[**]Specify Length in inches: 6, 12 ,18, or 24
Click here for help in selecting the thermocouple junction.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts