RTD Probe with Stainless Steel Overbraid
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- Standard probe lengths: 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
- 2, 3, and 4-wire lead wire styles
- PT100 and PT1000 RTD element
- Stripped-end leads with other cold-end termination options
- Leads covered with braided stainless steel
PR-10E-3-100-1/4-6-SB Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60751
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head None
- Wire Length / Terminations 40” standard (longer lengths available)
This Omega RTD probe features stainless steel overbraid over PFA-coated wires, to provide resistance to abrasion, along with transition-style junction. This is ideal for environments where the wire is going to be moved continually, or where the wire may come in contact with sharp, potentially damaging objects. This can be ordered with PT100 Ω or PT1000 Ω RTD element.