High Temp Thermocouple with Ceramic Sheath and Lead WiresTransition Joint Platinum Thermocouple Assemblies and Ceramic Protection Tube
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- NHX Standard Ceramic Connector Rated to 650°C (1200°F)
- HSTW Standard Connector Liquid Crystal Polymer Rated to 260°C (500°F)
- Up to 1650°C (3000°F) Rating
- Oxidizing or Reducing Atmospheres
- 1/4" Diameter High-Purity Alumina Protection Tube
- Standard Stripped Leads Termination
- 1m (40") 24 AWG (0.020") Solid Braided Fiberglass Insulated Lead Wire
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type High Temperature
Type R, S, or B Platinum Thermocouple enclosed in a high purity alumina protection tube. Elements are insulated by a double bore high-purity hardfired alumina insulator.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts