Pipe Plug Thermocouple Probes with NPT Fitting and Lead WireRugged Pipe Plug Thermocouple Probe with 1/4 or 1/8NPT Fitting
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Rugged 304SS Design with Strain Relief Spring
- Fiberglass Leads Protected with Steel Overbraiding.
- Striped Leads, Standard. SMP Connectors, Optional
- Choice of J, K,T, or E Thermocouple Types
- 1/4 NPT or 1/8NPT Mounting Treads
- Grounded, Ungrounded or Exposed Junctions
- Temperature Range to 650°C [1200°F]
(Transition Junction/Cable to 480°C [900°F])
TC-K-1/8NPT-G-72-SMP Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
These high pressure thermocouple plug sensors are ideal for vessel applications, pressurized containers and applications requiring mounted NPT security. The 304SS sheath has a 6.4mm (1/4") dia. that extends 1/2" from the end of the 1/4 or 1/8NPT pipe plug. Other length sheaths are available. The thermocouple-grade lead wires are stranded 20 AWG, fiberglass insulated, and stainless steel overbraided with stripped leads. Connectors are attached on request. Junctions are grounded or ungrounded for a pressure rating of up to 2500 psi. Exposed junctions are available for air or gas temperature measurements at ambient pressures. To tighten mounting threads, there is a hex section that is 22mm (.56") across flats that are 5.8mm (.23") wide.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts