Cut to Length Thermocouple Probes for Field AdaptationField Adjustable Length Thermocouple Probe
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Field Cutable to the Length Needed Using a Tubing Cutter [76 mm (3") Length Minimum]
- Available in All Base Metal Thermocouple Calibrations (Types J, K, T, E and N)
- 6 and 4.5 mm (1/4 and 3/16") Diameters Standard
- PFA and Two Fiberglass Insulated Cable Options Available
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Sheath
- Standard Length is 600 mm (24")
- Large Variety of Mounting and Terminating Options Available
- Available in Three Temperature Ranges:
- Standard Type TT PFA insulated cables (Maximum Temperature 260°C (500°F))
- Type GG Fiberglass Insulated Cables (Maximum Temperature 482°C (900°F))
- Type HH Fiberglass Insulated Cables (Maximum Temperature 540°C (1000°F)) (Note: Type HH Not Available in Type T)
TCCTL-E-14U-24-40-TT Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Temperature
These thermocouples can be customized to the needed length (75mm or 3” minimum) using a standard tube cutter, being careful not to cut into the extension wire insulation. Adding compression or spring loading fittings allows the thermocouple to be adapted to a wide variety of immersion type applications.