Thermocouple Probes with Hastelloy Tip for Plastic ExtrudersThermocouple Probes with Hastelloy Tips for PFA Extruders
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Hastelloy C-276 Tips Withstand High Temperatures and Pressures of PFA Extruders
- Single or Dual Elements
- J, K, T, or E Calibrations
- Rigid or Flexible Connectors
- Tip “A” Lengths: Flush, 6, 13, 19 or 25 mm (0.25, 0.5, 0.75 or 1.0")
- Barrel “B” Lengths: 75 or 150 mm (3 or 6")
- 1/2"-20 NF Barrel Threads
- 220°C (425°F) Max, Temperature for Connector
- 510°C (950°F) Max, Service Temperature for Probes only
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The TEX family of probes feature Hastelloy C-276 tips capable of withstanding the high temperatures and pressures of PFA extruders. Probes are available with single and dual element design. Thermocouple calibrations J, K, T and E are supported. Four styles of probes are offered. These include:
A variety of tip lengths and barrel lengths can be specified when ordering. Consult sales for custom barrel configuration.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts