High Accuracy Ceramic Wire Wound Platinum RTD ElementsCeramic Wire Wound Platinum RTD Elements - Class A, Class 1/3B and Class 1/10B
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Available in three tolerance classes:
- Class A (IEC 60751 Class W0.15)
- Class 1/3B (IEC 60751 Class W0.1)
- Class 1/10B
Note: See applicable temperature range listed for each tolerance class below
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (Alpha): 0.00385Ω/Ω/°C Nominal
- Available in Single and Dual Element Styles in Some Sizes
- Operating Temperature Range -196 to 600°C with Tolerances Assured Over the Specified Temperature Range for Each Class
- Ceramic Body with Palladium-Gold Alloy Lead Wires
- Suggested Operating Current: 1 milliamp max.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These "KN" Series wire wound platinum sensing elements are available in three tolerance classes:
Class A, Temperature Range -100 to 450°C, Tolerance = ± 0.15+(.002 * t) °C
Class 1/3B, Temperature Range -100 to 350°C, Tolerance = ± 0.10+(.0017 * t) °C
Class 1/10B, Temperature Range 0 to 100°C, Tolerance = ± 1/10*( 0.30+(.005 * t)) °C
with t = temperature in °C regardless of sign.
Note: These elements are capable of being exposed to temperatures between -196 and 600°C, however the tolerances apply only within the temperature ranges shown for each class.
These elements are made with wire wound platinum coils, ceramic housings and palladium-gold alloy lead wires. The small size of the sensor body allows for easy installation in protective tubes or custom housings. Applications include a variety of processes and equipment.