Cryogenic Silicon Diode Temperature SensorCryogenic Temperature Sensors - Silicon Diodes
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Best Accuracy Across the Widest Useful Temperature Range, 1.4 to 500 K
- Tightest Tolerances for Applications from 30 to 500 K
- Rugged, Reliable SD Package (Designed to Withstand Repeated Thermal Cycling and Minimize Sensor Self-Heating)
- Conformance to Standard Curve CY670 (Temperature Response Curve Variety of Packaging Options)
- Bare Die Sensors with the Smallest Size and Fastest Thermal Response Time
- Non-Magnetic Sensor
CY670A-BO Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The CY670E bare die sensor provides the smallest physical size and fastest thermal response time of any silicon diode on the market today. This is an important advantage for applications where size and thermal response time are critical, including focal plane arrays and high temperature superconducting filters for cellular communication.
Standard Curve: Curve CY670, see chart next page
Recommended Excitation: 10 µA, ±0.1%
Max Reverse Voltage: 60 V
Max Current Before Damage: 1 mA, continuous or 100 mA, pulsed
Dissipation at Recommended Excitation: 16 µW @ 4.2 K; 10 µW @ 77 K; 5 µW @ 300 K
Thermal Response Time: SD Model: Typical <10 ms @ 4.2 K, 100 ms @ 77 K, 200 ms @ 305 K
BR Model: 1 ms @ 4.2 K, 13 ms @ 77 K, 20 ms @ 305 K
Use in Radiation: Recommended for use only in low level radiation
|Range of Use||Limit Min||Limit Max|
|CY670-SD||1.4 K||500 K|
|CY670E-BR||1.4 K||500 K|
Use in Magnetic Field: Not recommended for use in magnetic field applications below 60 K; low magnetic field dependence when used in fields up to 5 tesla above 60 K
Reproducibility(*): ±10 mK @ 4.2 K
(*) Short-term reproducibility data is obtained by subjecting sensor to repeated thermal shocks from 305 to 4.2 K.