Easy-To-Use Surface RTD 3-Pack
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 100 Ohm Thin Film DIN Platinum Class “B” (±0.12 Ohms, ±0.30°C at 0°C) Accuracy Standard
- Silicone Adhesive rated to 260°C (500°F)
- Temperature Range -73C to 260°C Continuous, 290°C (554°F) Short Term Operation When Installed with OMEGABOND Air Set Cements
- Stocked in 1m (40”) Lengths
- 3 Wire Construction Standard, Color Code: Black/Black/Red.
- Response Time: Less than 0.9 sec (63% Response in Water Flowing at 3' Per Second) Less Than 2 Seconds On a Hot Plate
- Sold in Convenient 3-Packs
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
The SA1-RTD is a surface temperature sensor that can be applied to most clean, dry surfaces. Just peel off the release sheet on the bottom of the sensor and the silicone adhesive bonds the sensor to the surface, no cements or epoxies to mix, apply and cure.
The thin design of the SA1-RTD minimizes the effects of having the sensor attached to the surface of interest. Containing a thin film platinum sensing element, the SA1-RTD resistance is not affected by mounting to curved surfaces. With a fast thermal response time, the SA1-RTD will quickly respond to changes in temperature for fast, reliable measurements.