M12 Cable, 4 pin, High Temp, Vibe Resistant, RTD, ThermistorHigh Temperature M12 Extension Cables
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Maximum Operating Temperature 205°C (400°F)
- FEP Insulated Cable, LCP Over-Molded M12 Connector
- 4-Wire, #24 AWG Stranded Silver Plated Copper Conductors
- Straight or Right Angled Female Connector One End, Stripped Leads on the Other
- 2, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m (6.5, 16.4, 33, 49 and 65.6') Lengths Standard
- IP65 Moisture Resistance
- Can Connect to Most 4-Pin, A-Coded M12 Male Connectors
- Designed to Be Used With All of Omega's M12 Enabled RTD and Thermistor Temperature Sensors
M12CM-T24SSPC-RF-15 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The M12CM high temperature extension cables are supplied with straight or right angled female connectors to easily connect to the male M12 connectors used on all of our M12 enabled sensors. The 4-color cable allows them to be used with any wiring configuration, and standard lengths of 2, 5, 10, 15 and 20 meters allows for off-the-shelf cable solutions for just about any application.
- Straight socket style M12 connector one end with stripped leads the other end
- Right angled socket style M12 connector one end with stripped leads the other end
- Cable Conductors: #24 AWG Stranded Silver Plated Copper (Resistance = Approximately 0.024 Ohms per foot)
- Conductor Insulation: Blue, White, Brown and Black FEP
- Overjacket: White FEP (Outside Diameter = Approximately 3.3mm or 0.13”)
- Over Molded Connector: Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Connector Style: M12 “A” Coded
For cables to be used with thermocouple probes, please check out our Model M12CM-TC fully compensated thermocouple cables.