M12 Cable, 2 wire, Vibe Resistant, Thermocouple CompensatedM12 Cables with Over Molded and Compensated Connectors for Thermocouples
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Straight and Right Angled M12 Molded Connector Sensor End
- Compensated Thermocouple Cable, Sockets and Pins
- Two Cable Insulation Options Available in IEC and ANSI Color Codes
- Variety of Connection Methods to Work with Your Instrumentation
- Operating Temperature Range:
-50 to 105°C (-58 to 185ÝC) for EXTP (PVC/TPU) Style
-50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F) for EXTT (FEP/LCP) Style
M12CM-EXTT-T-SF-SM-5 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Maximum Operating Temperature EXTP : 105°C (185°F)
- Minimum Operating Temperature -50°C (-58°F)
DescriptionThese cables include a molded M12 connector and a length of thermocouple extension cable. The molded connectors are available in straight or right angled configurations, and in male (pins) and female (socket) connections.
Please note that for use with any of Omega's M12 Thermocouple Probes, cables need to have a female connector in order to connect properly to the probe's male connector.