DC Cable Assemblies for Probes, Sensors and Transmitters
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard M12 Connectors with Gold Plated Contacts
- Straight or Right Angle Connection
- Single Ended Connector with Stripped Lead Termination and Double Ended Connector Cable Types Available
- PVC, Polyurethane or Silicone Jacket/Insulation
- Cables Have Four #24AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- Available in various lengths
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These extension cables can be used for connecting sensors such as our M12 Style Sanitary Sensors, PR-21 and PR-22 Industrial RTD Sensors or other sensors, to transmitters or instruments such as Omega's DTG-RTD Digital RTD Thermometer, TX94A-SS 4 to 20mA Transmitter, UWRTD-S-2 or UWRTD-2-NEMA Wireless Transmitters or other products which include an M12, 4-pin connector (see related product links below).
These M12 extension and patch cables are available in a variety of lengths. Special length patch cables with connectors both ends can be custom assemblied by cutting a single ended cable to your required length and then adding one of our field mountable connectors shown in the table below.
These cables are supplied in a variety of configurations including:
The M12 cables include the following materials:
Insulation Style Order Code Cable Color Ambient Temp* Nut Material Contact Material Cable Diameter PVC PVC Orange -25 to 100°C 316 SST Gold Plated Brass 0.19 inches Polyurethane PUR Black -25 to 90°C Nickel Plated Brass Gold Plated Brass 0.19 inches Silicone SIL Gray -50 to 180°C Nickel Plated Brass Gold Plated Brass 0.17 inches
* = Ambient temperature shown is for the cable, molded connectors are rated to 90°C Max.
"PVC" and "PUR" molded connectors are Orange, "SIL" molded connectors are Gray.