304SS Overbraid Thermocouple Duplex Extension WireThermocouple Extension Wire with PFA-Coated Wire with 304SS Over braid
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Durable, Flexible and Long Lasting
- Stainless Steel Overbraid Electrically Shields and Mechanically Protects the Wire
- PFA Coating Protects from Moisture and Provides Chemical Resitance
- See the Related Links Section on the Bottom of This Page for Other Overbraid Options
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Use With Sensor Type Thermocouple
- Wire Grade Extension Grade
OMEGA™ extension cables are designed for use in connecting a thermocouple probe to a readout or indicator. Made from extension grade thermocouple wire, J, K and E wire types are rated from 0-105°C (32 to 221°F) for the insulation. The range type T extension wire is rated from -60° to 100°C (-76 to 212°F). Used for a wide variety of applications, these cables are constructed with color-coded extruded PVC or PFA applied to each wire leg. Another color-coded sheath of the same material is then extruded over the two primary legs. A metal overbraid is then applied over the insulated wire: tinned copper over PVC wire, stainless steel over PFA wire. This overbraid adds durability, flexibility and long-term abrasion protection to the wire, in addition to providing electrical shielding for use in noisy environments. Finally, a third layer of PVC or PFA is extruded over the entire assembly to protect the metal overbraid.