Hermetically Sealed Tip Insulated Thermocouples
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Available in 40", 80", and 120" Lengths
- Hermetically Sealed
- Highly Resilient to Chemicals and Oils
- Electrically-Insulated Junction
- Easily Cleaned and Sterilized
- Small Size Provides a Fast Response
- Rated to 250°C (482°F)
- 24 AWG Stranded Thermocouple Grade Wire Standard
20 AWG Stranded Construction is Available for Longer Lengths
- Response Time = 4.5 Seconds Max in Water Flowing at 3 Feet per Second (63%)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These PFA insulated thermocouple wire sensors are hermetically sealed at the sensor tip to provide continuous PFA protection over the measurement junction. This hermetic seal design provides a small, flexible, and electrically isolated thermocouple, suited to a variety of applications.
When using longer lengths, #20AWG stranded wire construction is available to reduce sensor resistance.
For a hermetically sealed RTD sensor, see the HSRTD
Popular models shown in the "To Order" table. Please review product specs for all available versions and use the "Part Number Builder" below to order.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts