Ambient + 5°C to 450°C Temperature Dry Block CalibratorPortable Dry Block Calibrator with Multiple Well Insert
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Maximum temperature of 450°C (850°F)
- Minimum temperature of 5°C (9°F) above ambient
- An independent over-temperature cutout, 470°C (875°F)
- Heat up time 25° C to 400°C with stability at 12 minutes
- Lightweight and portable for use in field, lab or industrial setting
- Insert 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8" diameter wells
- CE Marked and NIST-Traceable Calibration
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The DBCL400 calibrator provides a safe, dry, constant temperature source for checking and calibrating a wide range of temperature sensors, systems, indicators and thermometers. It is fast and economical and can be used either on a bench top or as a portable field unit. The weight of the unit is only 11 pounds/5 kilograms. The unit covers the temperature range from 5°C above ambient up to 450°C using a machined aluminum block as the heat transfer medium. The temperature control circuit is built into the unit and includes over-temperature limit protection.