LVIT Linear Position Sensors with Rod Ends0 to 200 mm, 0 to 10 Vdc Output
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Low Cost, Robust Construction
- Contactless Operation Prevents Wearout from Dithering or Cycling
- Excellent Stroke-to-Length Ratio
- 19 mm (0.75") Diameter Anodized Aluminum Housing Sealed to IP67
- Wide Choice of Range: 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8") Full Scale
- High Accuracy with Low Linearity Error
- Radial Cable Exit with Swivel Rod Eye Ends
- Designed to Operate Under Adverse Temperature, Vibration, Shock, and Humidity Conditions
LDI-119-200-A010A Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
LDI-119 sensors are offered in 6 full scale ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8"). Operating from a variety of DC voltages, these sensors offer a choice of outputs and all include the field programmability calibration feature. LDI-119 products come with radial exiting cable and two swivel rod eye ends for easy installation.
The LDI series also include a larger body version, the LDI-127, for those applications needing a heavier duty unit.
0 to 10V output with 12 to 30V input, 35 mA max;
4 to 20 mA (3-wire) output with 18 to 30V input,
60 mA max 75°C (167°F max)
Measuring Range: 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8") full scale
Linearity Error: ±0.15% of Full Scale Output (FSO) typical, ±0.25% max
Resolution: 0.025% of FS
Update Rate: 300 Hz nominal
Operating Temperature: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
Temperature Coefficient: 0.015% of FS/degree°C
Vibration: 5 to 20 Hz, 0.5" p-p; 20 to 2000 Hz, 4.2 g p-p
Shock: 1000 g, 11 ms
Terminations: IEC IP67
Humidity: 95% RH, non-condensing
Housing Material: Aluminum