Cutler-Hammer Harsh Duty Series Photoelectric SensorsPhotoelectric Sensors - Harsh Duty Series
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Tempered Glass Lens Cover Protects Against Abrasion
- Output Indicator is Visible for Full 360°
- All Models Have Visible Red Beam
- Sensors are Available in 18 and 30 mm (0.71 and 1.30") Diameters
- Highly Refined Optics for Long Sensing Ranges and to See Through High Levels of Contamination - Unmatched Optical Performance
- Perfect Prox® Technology Provides Exceptional Background Rejection and Extremely High Excess Gain
- Resistant to the Wide Range of Chemicals Used in the Automotive, Manufacturing and Forest Products Industries
- Suitable for High Temperature, High Pressure Washdown 83 bar (1200 psi)
- Mechanical FKM Seals Hold up to Extreme Temperature Variations
- Visible Sensing Beam On All Models Lets You See Where the Beam is Aimed for Quick Setup and Alignment
- Output Status Indicator is the Brightest Available and is Visible from Any Angle and in Any Lighting Condition
- The Industry’s Only Background Rejection Sensors with 2-Wire Circuit Design
- Models Available with Both AC and DC Operation in a Single Unit
E58-30RP10-GD Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Automotive:  Survives constant exposure to lubricants, cutting fluids, coolants and glycols, plus flying metal-cutting chips and tough physical abuse.
Food processing:  Unaffected by high-pressure chemical washdowns using sanitizers, surfactants, and cleaning agents including diluted bases and acids.
Forest industry:  Resists anti-fungal and anti-stain agents, wood preservatives, pitch and lubricants.