Proximity Sensors with LED indicator, Sensing range - 2mm to 15mmProximity Sensors in 12, 18 & 30 mm diameters. 2 or 3-wire, LED status indicator models with sensing ranges from 2mm to 15mm for AC or DC voltages.
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 2-Wire, 3-Wire, DC, and AC/DC Multiple Range Sensor Models
- Manufactured to Take Physical and Environmental Abuse
- Designed with Stainless Steel Barrel and New Potting Compound for Robust, High Temperature, High Pressure Washdown, as Well as Intense Shock and Vibration Applications
- Unmatched High Noise Immunity Eliminates Problems Associated with Electrical Noise (All Models >20V/Meter)
- 360° Output Status Indicator is Visible from Any Angle and in Any Light Condition
- Resettable Short Circuit Protection and Reverse Polarity in Select Models
- Wide Temperature Range -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F) on Cable, Micro-Style Connections
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The Cutler-Hammer® Premium+ Series inductive proximity sensors have improved sensing performance, product durability and selection. This improved line of sensors carries the Premium+ Series name because we have upgraded the design to a rugged stainless steel body, shock resistant front caps and impact absorbing potting compound. Also, the Premium+ Series line now includes a choice of AC/DC and DC-only, 12, 18 and 30 mm sensors with unmatched noise immunity of greater than 20V/meter.
E57 PREMIUM+ SERIES
2-WIRE SENSORS AC/DC 3-WIRE DC SENSORS Operating Voltage 40 to 250 Vac/20 to 250 Vdc 6 to 48 Vdc Maximum Load Current 250 mA @ 25°C
200 mA @ 70°C
500 mA @ 6 to 30 Vdc Switching Frequency 60 Hz 12 mm: 1000 Hz; 18 mm: 800 Hz; 30 mm: 500 Hz Leakage Current ≤2.0 mA ≤100 µA Voltage Drop ≤12V @ <10mA
≤4V @ > 25mA
≤2.5V Holding Current 5 mA min – Burden Current – ≤10 mA Protection Resettable short circuit
Auto reset Switching Hysteresis <15% rated sensing distance Repeat Accuracy Shielded Models: <1% sensing distance; Unshielded and extended range: <3% Time Delay Before Availability <200 mS COMMON SPECIFICATIONS Output Indicator LED 360° viewable LED Operating Temperature -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F) Enclosure Ratings NEMA 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 and 13 (IP67) Shock 30g, 11 mS per IEC 68-2-76 Vibration 10 to 55 Hz, 1 mm amplitude Housing Material Stainless steel; Polcarbonate end bells; Ryton® front ends