Parallel Pneumatic Grippers Miniature Series Highly ConfigurableParallel Pneumatic Grippers Miniature Series
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Pneumatic Parallel Mini Gripper Available in 3 Stroke Lengths
- Precision Gripper-Preloaded V Roller Bearings Eliminate Side Play Resulting in Excellent Part Positioning
- Gripper Accuracy of 0.05 mm (0.002") and Repeatability of 0.03 mm (0.001")
- Rated Grip Force @ 7 Bar (100 psi), 36 N (8 lbs)
- Compact Design for Gripping Small Parts in Small Places
- Rigid and Low Friction Design Allows for Longer Finger Lengths for Use on Delicate Parts
- Group Multiple Grippers in Close Array Using Top Manifold Mounting Surface
- Up to 5 Million Cycles in Typical Operation and 10 Million with Maintenance
- Operating Temperature -35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)
- System Requires 3 to 7 bar (40 to 100 psi) Dry Filtered (40 micron or Better) Air Supply
- Requires 4-Way, 2 Position Valve and Regulator for Delicate Parts
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
RPM Series Gripper is a miniature pneumatic parallel gripper with excellent parallelism and accuracy between the gripper mounting surface and jaw surface. Jaws are front mounted and are supported with 'Dual-V' roller bearings to provide low friction motion and are preloaded for maximum support and zero side play. RPM Pneumatic Grippers are top mounted and have air ports on the side or top for manifold mounting to keep the air line away from the gripper area. These grippers are available in stroke lengths from 3.2 to 6.3mm (0.13 to 0.25') with a gripper force of 36 N (8 lbs).
Pneumatic linear motion pneumatic components are double acting air cylinders that require a dry air supply with filtering to 40 microns or better. For best control of pneumatic components, flow control valves (regulating out) should be installed to regulate the speed of the device.
Pressure Operating Range: 3 to 7 bar (40 to 100 psi)
Cylinder Type: Double acting
Dynamic Seals: Internally lubricated Buna-N
Valve Required to Operate: 4-way, 2-position
Air Quality Requirements
Air Filtration: 40 micron or better
Air Lubrication: Not necessary*
Air Humidity: Low moisture content (dry)
Temperature Operating Range
Buna-N Seals (Standard): -35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)
Viton® Seals (Optional): -30 to 120°C (-20 to 250°F)
Normal Application: 5 million cycles
With Preventative Maintenance: 10+ million cycles*
Field Repairable: Yes
Seal Repair Kits Available: Yes
*Addition of lubrication will greatly increase service life.