HOBO MX BLE 4-Channel Analog Datalogger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Four process current / voltage inputs for logging data from external sensors
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 100-foot communications
- 16-bit resolution for highly accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual high & low alarm thresholds
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The HOBO MX1105 multi-channel data logger, with four-channel inputs, measures and transmits data wirelessly from a variety of sensors to your mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
This self-contained wireless data logger lets you use your mobile device and Onset’s free HOBOconnect app to access data, at any time, over a 100-foot range via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology. You can configure the logger, read out data, view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files – all with no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device. And if used with the new MX Gateway, you can remotely access your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® software. The MX1105 allows you to modernize, monitor, and log a variety of process and environmental monitoring sensors with analog process (4-20 mA, 0-10V, etc.) outputs.
On the Accessories tab you can find the required "Self-Describing" analog input cables to match the types of analog outputs on the sensors or other devices that you will be connecting to the 4 analog inputs.
You can download the HOBOconnect app here: