Portable/Wireless Universal Circular Chart RecorderPortable/Wireless Universal Chart Recorder
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- CTXL-TRH: Temperature & Relative Humidity with Wired Probe
- CTXL-TRH-W-W9: Temperature & Relative Humidity with Wireless Probe
- CTXL-DPR: Dual Process Input (Voltage or Current)
- CTXL-DTC: Dual Thermocouple Input, J, K or T type programmable from PC
- CTXL-PH: pH & RTD Temperature
- Available in Computer Room White or Charcoal Gray
- Large, 200 mm (8") Scale
- 1, 7 or 32 Day Recording
- Easy to Read Dual Channel Backlit LCD Readout
- Convenient Front Panel Programming/Operation
- Monitors Min/Max/Avg Values
- High/Low Audible/Visual Alarms
- Dual High Alarm Relays, Dual Low Alarm Voltage Outputs
- Double Sided Charts with Magnetic Mount Hub
- Benchtop or Wall Mount with Built-in Chart Lights
- Powered by 4 D Batteries or Universal AC Adaptor
- CTXL-PR / CTXL-PT: optional wireless receiver and transmitter to retrofit a CTXL-TRH unit
- Free Windows Based Data Logging Software Available Online
CTXL-TRH-W Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The CTXL Series circular chart recorders from OMEGA combine form and function in an easy to use two-channel circular chart recorder with a large, 200 mm (8") diameter chart, and dual channel LCD readout. The CTXL recorder is offered in 5 models, Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity, Wireless Temperature/ Relative Humidity with an RF range of 90m (300 ft) line of sight maximum, dual thermocouple (J,K,T), dual process (1 V, 5 V, 10 V, or 0/4 to 20 mA), or pH/ RTD temperature.
The CTXL has a custom LCD readout that displays the current values of both channels, and can indicate the min, max or average input values as well. The display also indicates the chart speed (1, 7 or 32 day), battery status, high and low alarm indication, keypad lockout status, and battery life.
Additional features of the CTXL include dual relays with contact closures for high alarms, and dual voltage outputs for low alarms to drive external relays. A built-in audible buzzer also informs the user of an alarm condition. A hidden key (White Box) can lockout unauthorized access to the front keypad, preventing changes to the recorder settings.
The CTXL features a rugged, ABS enclosure, suitable for industrial environments, but it’s also intended to fit right in to other environments, such as museums, art galleries, computer rooms, labs, clean rooms, even hospitals. The CTXL is designed for both benchtop and wall mount operation a convenient base rotates out of the way, and is hidden by a decorative foot cover for wall mount use.
Each unit comes complete with 120 assorted double-sided charts, 2 pen sets, extra chart light, universal ac adaptor (110 to 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz), 4 D cell alkaline batteries, RS232 cable and adaptor, wall mounting kit, and quick start manual. CTXL-TRH models are also supplied with sensor probe and clip, and 1.8 m (6') probe extension cable.