DIN RAIL Signal Conditioner for Load CellsSignal Transmitter for Load Cell & Strain Gage Application
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Load cell & Strain Gage Amplifier
- MV to Current/Voltage Conversion
- Front-Programmable/LED Display
- Relative Calibration of Input Span
- NPN/PNP Input for External Taring
- Supply for Standard Transducers
DRST-BG Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Brand New DRST-BG MV Signal Transmitter converts bipolar mV signals from transducers supplied directly by the device to standard current/voltage signals.
DRST-BG is suitable for load cell application as well as other applications such as tank filling and draining, weighing with a taring function, measurement of cable tensile force, level control, signal conversion/amplification.
A multifunction user interface consisting of three push buttons and a 3-digit LED display for programming.
• Front error LED.
• The analog input can be programmed for voltage in the range -40 to 100 m Vdc.
• The digital signal can be selected as either NPN or PNP. Taring can either be by way of the digital input or from the front interface.
• The analog output can be programmed to current in the range 0 to 20 mA or voltage in the range • Short circuit protected transducer supply which can be programmed to 5 to 13 Vdc from the front.
• Sense input (with transducer supply used) for compensation for cable resistance to the transducer.
• Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate.
Operating Temperature: -20 to 60°C
Calibration Temperature: 20 to 28°C
Relative Humidity: < 95% RH (non-cond.)
Protection Degree: IP50
Dimensions (HxWxD): 80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)
Weight Approx: 130 g
Supply Voltage: 19.2 to 28.8 Vdc
Max. Required Power: 7.2 W
Internal Power Dissipation: 2.2 W
Response Time (Programmable): 0.06 to 999 s
Signal/Noise Ratio: Min. 60 dB
Updating Time: 20 ms
Signal Dynamics, Input: 17 bit
Signal Dynamics, Output: 16 bit
Effect of Supply Voltage Change: < ±0.002% of span/%V
Temperature Coefficient: < ±0.01% of span/°C
Linearity Error: < 0.1% of span
Auxiliary Voltage: Transducer
Supply: 5 to 13 Vdc
Load (Max.): 230 mA
EMC Immunity Influence: < ±0.5% of span
Common Input Specifications
Max. Offset: 70% of selec. max. value
Measurement Range: -40 to 100 mV
Min. Measurement Range (Span): 10 mV
Input Resistance: > 10 MO
Overrange: 0 to 999% of selected measurement range
NPN, Digital Input: Pull up 24 Vdc / 6.9 mA
PNP, Digital Input: Pull down 0 Vdc/6.9 mA
Trig Level Low, NPN/PNP: < 6 Vdc
Trig Level High, NPN/PNP: > 10.5 Vdc
Pulse Length: > 30 ms
Signal Range: 0 to 20 mA
Min. Signal Range: 5 mA
Load (@ Current Output): = 600 Ω
Load Stability:= 0.01% of span/100 Ω
Current Limit: < 23 mA
Voltage Output Through Internal
shunt: See manual for details
Of Span: = of the presently selected range
Observed Authority Requirements
EAC: TR-CU 020/2011