321 Stainless Steel Cartridge Heater 0.13" OD 1.25 - 4" LongHi-Density Miniature Cartridge Heaters with 321 SS Sheath 1/8 (3.175 mm) Nominal Diameter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Watt Densities of 60 W/in2 to 175 W/in2 Provide Maximum Process Temperature Flexibility
- Standard 321 Stainless Steel Sheath Material Provides High Temperature Strength, Good Thermal Conductivity and Resistance to Corrosion and Scaling
- Swaged Construction Provides Excellent Heat Transfer and High Dielectric Strength
- U.L. Component Recognized
- CSA Certified
- Applications up to 565°C (1050°F) Working Temperature
- Maximum Sheath Temperature 650°C (1200°F)*
- Standard Lengths - 31.8 to 101.6 mm (1.25 to 4")
- 120V and 240V Models
- Five Termination Styles and Two Mounting Options
*Incoloy® 800 Sheath Material Available on Special Order for Applications up to 760°C (1400°F).
HDC19102 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Multi-purpose cartridge heaters are the solution for a multitude of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and maintenance (MRO) applications. Highly engineered standard and special purpose Omega cartridge heaters have been at the forefront of addressing the challenges of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in a broad segment of diversified industries. As a company Omega is uniquely qualified and committed to assisting our customers in developing highly engineered specific use cartridge heaters for dependable and reliable performance.
Let Omega provide the optimal solution to your thermal loop systems and cartridge heater design challenges. Omega will custom manufacture to your specifications. Contact us today with your requirements.
Hi-Density Miniature Cartridge Heaters ⅛" Dia., Actual 0.122" ± 0.002" (3.10 mm)
|Sheath Length||Model Number||Watts||Watt Density|
Five terminations &