High Accuracy, Digital Pressure Gauge with NIST Certification0 to 100 psi, Battery Powered
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- NIST Certification Included
- High Accuracy +/- 0.10% Test Gauge
- 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Easy-to-Read 3 1/2 Digit LCD Display
- Rugged Aluminum Case
- Three Power Options Available!
DPG1001B-100G Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Burst Pressure 4x rated pressure min
- Accuracy Value ±0.10% FSO or better
- Display Digit Height 13 mm
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 85°C (185°F)
- Maximum Compensation Temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Maximum Amp Rating 0.005
- Maximum Storage Temperature 95°C (203°F)
- Measurement Type Pressure
- Measurement Units PSIG
- Minimum Compensation Temperature 0°C (32°F)
- Minimum Storage Temperature -55°C (-67°F)
- Number of Display Digits 3.5
- Repeatability +/-0.10% FSO or better
- Sample Rate 3 readings per second
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel
A 1/4-18 NPT 316 stainless steel fitting is standard for the pressure connection. Media compatibility includes any liquids or gases compatible with 316 stainless steel.
The DPG1001 features a wide operating temperature range of -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F). Many different standard pressure ranges are available. The DPG1001 series also features ±0.10% accuracy, 2X overpressure and 4X burst specifications.
Examples of pricing for popular models is referenced in the "To Order" box. Use the "Part Number Builder" below to get pricing for all available models.