Advanced, High Accuracy, Digital Pressure Gauge with Ambient Temperature0 to 100 psi, Gauge Pressure
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Digital pressure Gauge with 5-digit display, main and auxiliary screen design
- AA battery power, services more than 3600 hours
- High accuracy class, 0.05% FS
- 10 pressure units available: MPa/KPa/psi/bar/pa/mBAR/mmHg/mH20/Torr/kgf/cm²
- Displays the temperature, maximum and minimum value of the reference data
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Operating Temperature -10 to 50°C (14 to 120°F)
- Stability ±0.2%FS/year
- Storage Temperature -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Weight 0.5Kg
- Battery Life 3600 hours
- Burst Pressure 4X Rated Pressure from 0 to 100 psi, 3X Rated Pressure from 200 to 5000 psi
- Power Battery (Three AA Batteries) or USB-power
- Backlight Color White
- Case Material 304SS
- Case Protection IP65
- Compensation Temperature 0 ~40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Dial Size 105mm
- Display Type LCD, 5 digits
- Electric Protection EN61326
- Over pressure Limits 3X Rated Pressure from 0 to 100 psi, 2X Rated Pressure from 200 to 5000 psi.
- Pressure Accuracy ± 0.05% FS
- Process Connection/Material ¼” NPT (others consult Omega Sales), 304SS
- Process Media Gas, water, oil
- Range -0.1 to 35 MPs (-14.50 to 5000 psi)
- Sampling Rate 1-10 times/second
- Temperature Accuracy ≤ 0.5C
The DPG210 features a large 55x55 mm (2.1'x2.1') LCD screen, with 5 digit 17mm primary and 13.5mm auxiliary lines. It displays both the current pressure as well as the local temperature, maximum, or minimum pressures from the reference data. Powerful functions: include 10 common pressure units, adjustable acquisition rate, and flexible power supplied by either three AA batteries or via USB connection.
An ultra-low power consumption design allows the DPG210 to run more than 3600 hours when powered by three standard alkaline AA batteries. The DPG210 is an all digital design combining a high precision ADC and high-speed microprocessor. This provides a product that is high precision, with good stability and great shock resistance.