Flexible Molded RTD Surface Sensors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Flexible Sensors Mount to Any Shape
- Temperature range -50 to 200°C
- Precision PT100 Class "B" Sensing Element
- Sensors Have Adhesive Back for Easy Mounting
- Available in Flat and Curved Configurations
- Stripped Leads Standard, Connector Options Available
- PFA Insulated and Jacketed Cables
- 4-Wire Configuration Standard
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
These 100 ohm Class B Platinum sensors are available in 2 different mounting styles, the SA2C model for curved surfaces and the SA2F model for flat surfaces. The integral RTD sensor is bonded onto a self adhesive aluminum foil strip, which provides for a fast response to changing surface temperatures. The aluminum foil strip is overmolded in silicone rubber to provide a durable but flexible sensor.
In addition to the standard 100 ohm resistance, these sensors are also available with 500 ohm and 1000 ohm resistances.
SA2C: 15 x 50 x 6.4 mm (0.59 x 1.97 x .25')
SA2F: 35 x 12 x 6.4 mm (1.38 x 0.47 x .25')
Wire: 26 AWG Stranded PFA Insulated & Jacketed Cable