RTD Probes with Transition Fittings, Strain Relief Springs and PFA Insulated and Jacketed Cables for Industrial Applications
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Probe Transition Includes a Strain Relief Spring at the Cable Exit
- Contain Precision 100 Ohm, Class B DIN Platinum Thin Film Elements
- Temperature Range -50 to 260ºC
- Available in 1/4", 3/16", 1/8", 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm Diameters and Various Lengths
- Sensors supplied with 2-, 3- or 4-Wire PFA Insulated and Jacketed Cables
- All Sensors Supplied to IEC60751/ASTM E-1137 Color Codes
- Also Available With Fiberglass Insulated Cables (-GG) Fiberglass Cables With SST Overbraid (-SB) or Fiberglass Cables With BX Amored Hose (-BX). Fiberglass Cables have 500ºC Maximum Temperature, See Individual Product Sheets.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
These RTD Probes are similar to our PRTF-10 immersion sensors except for the addition of a transition and strain relief spring. Manufactured with 100 ohm Class B DIN platinum thin film elements, these sensors provide a lower cost option to our 'PR' line of RTD sensors and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
For this product with a fiberglass insulated and jacketed cable click this link.
For this product with a stainless steel braided fiberglass insulated cable click this link.
For this product with a fiberglass insulated cable and square locked hose click this link.