Industrial Metal Pipe Clamp HANI Temperature Sensor0 to 100°C, 4-20 mA, 1.0" Industrial Metal Pipe
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Non-invasive temperature measuring fluid inside the pipe
- No process downtime or welding needed for install
- Installation in a matter of seconds with clamping mechanism
- As accurate as an invasive sensor, ±0.50 to ±1.0°C accuracy
- Response time = 5 sec (t63), 10 sec (t90)
- Currently available for 1.0" and 2.0” pipe diameters
- Process temperature from 0 to 100°C
- M12 8-pin connection for versitile communication
- 4-20mA loop powered analog output
- Smart Core integration for LayerN interfacing
- Patent pending and IP65 rated
- Sensor color subject to change
- Click here for additional content and here for installation support!
- Begin with the quick start guide!
HANI-C-1.0I-M-MA Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Input Power 8-28 VDC (Loop Powered)
- Operating Temperature 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F)
Ease of Installation
Install your HANI™ Clamp Sensor in seconds
Omega’s innovative clamp-on design makes sensor installation easy. Unlike invasive sensors, the HANI™ Clamp Sensor mounts to the outside of an industrial metal pipe and measures the temperature of the process media inside the pipe.
- • No drilling
- • No welding
- • No downtime
Need to relocate the sensor? Un-clamp and go!
High Accuracy & Fast Response Times
Performs like an invasive sensor.
Omega’s patent pending Hybrid Temperature Sensing platform uses multiple sensors and a proprietary algorithm to achieve the same accuracy and fast response times as state-of-the-art invasive sensors without the cost and risk.
• Accuracy for industrial metal pipes: ±0.5 to ±1.0℃
•Response time = 5 sec (t63) / 10 sec (t90)
Industrial pipes have a wide variety of tolerances, surface finishes, and coatings which can affect the accuracy. An in-situation user calibration can be done to improve the accuracy for your specific application. Use the free Omega Sync software to do a 1 or 2-point calibration with the HANI™ Clamp Sensor and an in-place immersion sensor. See the user manual for additional details.
Non-Invasive & Non-Contact Operation
No penetration, no risk of contamination
The HANI™ Clamp Sensor never comes into contact with the process media flowing through the pipe. There is no risk of buildup, sensor wear or breakage from high flow rates, corrosive/abrasive liquids, wake frequency and water hammer.
Ensure you select the right sensor for your system
Industrial pipes have different outer and inner diameters, make sure you pick the correct sensor for your application. The HANI Clamp Sensor is factory set for schedule 40 industrial pipes. To adjust to a different pipe schedule please refer to the user’s manual.
|Pipe Type||OD (Outer Diameter)||ID (Inner Diameter)||Wall Thickness||Schedule|
|1.0” Industrial Pipe||1.315”||1.049”||0.133”||40|
|2.0” Industrial Pipe||2.375”||2.067”||0.154”||40|
|1.0” Industrial Pipe||1.315”||0.957”||0.179”||80|
|2.0” Industrial Pipe||2.375”||1.939”||0.218”||80|
New and retrofitting existing systems
Lower the total cost of ownership and reduce contamination risk without sacrificing performance by upgrading to a HANI™ Clamp Sensor.
Quality control & ad-hoc sensing
Clamp-on the sensor in seconds and connect to your laptop or PC for readings anytime - anywhere.
Verify existing invasive sensors
With accuracies comparable to most state-of-the-art invasive sensors, the HANI™ Clamp Sensor can easily be placed next to an invasive sensor to verify the accuracy or determine the drift of the invasive sensor.