Adjustable Temperature IR Sensor with Thermocouple OutputsAdjustable Temperature Range, 10:1 FOV, Fixed IR Sensor
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Self-Powered via thermocouple outputs
- Built-in Air Purge to help keep optics clean in environments with dust
- J or K Thermocouple Output Signal, R or S Type for 100:1 Models
- Temperature measurements up to 2760°C (5000°F)
- Thermocouple output signal easily connects to controllers
OS37-10-K Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 95%
- Maximum Storage Temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Minimum Storage Temperature 0°C (32°F)
- Repeatability 0.01 °C (0.02 °F)
- Sensor Diameter 35 mm
- Sensor Length 58.5 mm up to 267 mm
The OS37 / OS37-CF/OS37-60CF models are infrared thermocouples designed for high emissivity targets (non-metals and coated metals) and the OS38-CF/ OS38-60CF/ OS38 models are designed for low emissivity targets (clean metals). All models feature an internal adjustment screw which adjusts the 2% accuracy band anywhere within the overall temperature range. All models offer a choice of 10:1, 20:1 or 100:1 fields of view and a built-in air purge.
The many different fields of view allow the user to select an IR sensor specifically for their application and coupled with measurement temperatures up to 2760°C (5000°F) many applications are covered. Applications such as steel, painted surfaces, adhesives, asphalt and marble just cover a portion of the possiblities.