Industrial RTD Probe with Aluminum Protection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard Size Aluminum protection head
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Choice of PT100 Ω or PT1000 Ω element
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60753
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head Aluminum
- Wire Length / Terminations Screw Terminal
Omega's PR-18 series probe with standard aluminum protection head with flip-top includes PT100 Ω platinum RTD element or PT1000 RTD element and 1/2" NPT mounting threads. The sheath is made of 316 stainless steel. These probes can be used alone, or can be placed directly into a thermowell. The spring load option should not be ordered unless a thermowell is used. All probes include a screw terminal block for easy connection of insulated copper extension wire. Replacement probes (without protection head assembly) are available as well as a "spring-loading" option which allows for the probe to bottom out in a thermowell for quicker and more accurate response. This probe can be used in tanks, vessels, and large pipes for measurement of flow material.