Industrial RTD Probe with Aluminum Protection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard Size Aluminum protection head
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Choice of PT100 Ω or PT1000 Ω element
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
- Inside dimensions for the aluminum head: Diameter: 2.3 inches; Height: 2.2 inches
PR-18E-3-100-1/4-6 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60753
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head Aluminum
- Wire Length / Terminations Screw Terminal
Omega's PR-18 series probe with standard aluminum protection head with flip-top includes PT100 Ω platinum RTD element or PT1000 RTD element and 1/2" NPT mounting threads. The sheath is made of 316 stainless steel. These probes can be used alone, or can be placed directly into a thermowell. The spring load option should not be ordered unless a thermowell is used. All probes include a screw terminal block for easy connection of insulated copper extension wire. Replacement probes (without protection head assembly) are available as well as a "spring-loading" option which allows for the probe to bottom out in a thermowell for quicker and more accurate response. This probe can be used in tanks, vessels, and large pipes for measurement of flow material.
Inside dimensions for the aluminum head: Diameter: 2.3 inches; Height: 2.2 inches.