Thermocouple Probes with Molded M12 ConnectorThermocouple Probes with Molded M12 Connectors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Available in Type "J" with 304 Stainless Steel Sheath or Type "K" with Inconel 600 Sheath
- Single Element Configuration Standard
- Ungrounded Junction Standard, Optional Grounded Junction Available
- Available in 1/8" & 1/4" Diameters in Various Lengths Molded in ANSI Color Codes
- Available in 3mm & 6mm Diameters in Various Lengths Molded in IEC Color Codes
- All Sensors are Supplied with A-Coded M12 Connectors with Thermocouple Compensated Pins
- A Selection of M12 Thermocouple Extension Cables is Also Available
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These thermocouple probes provide a quick and convenient method for measuring temperature in your process. They can be used as-is, mounted into your process using one of Omega's line of Compression Fittings, or used in a thermowell by using one of our Spring Loaded Fittings.
The M12 Series thermocouple probes are available as Type K thermocouples with Inconel 600 sheaths, or as Type J thermocouples with 304 Stainless Steel sheaths. Standard probe sizes include 1/4" and 1/8" diameters with lengths of 6", 9", 12", 18" and 24", and metric sizes in 3mm and 6mm diameters with lengths of 250, 500, 750, 1000 and 1500mm. These thermocouple sensors can also be requested in other lengths as needed.
The connectors on these sensors are overmolded with the IEC standard color code on the metric sizes and the ANSI standard color code on the fractional sizes. The connector pinout is as shown in the accompanying figure.
To connect this sensor to your measurement or control instrument, we recommend using one of Omega's M12 Extension Cables (listed in the ordering table below). Besides these extension cables, Omega offers a selection of specially assembled extension cables in a variety of cable materials with optional stainless steel braid or hose for improved mechanical protection, and a wide selection of instrument connections.
Connect your M12 thermocouple probe to one of Omega's wide variety on In-Stock controllers, data loggers, hand held thermometers, PLCs or other measurement & control products to complete your measurement or control system.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts