Extruder RTD Probes with Compression FittingsExtruder Thin Film RTD Probes with Compression Fittings
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Sensors Contain Precision 100 Ohm Class B DIN Platinum Thin Film Elements in 3-Wire Configurations
- Standard Temperature Range is -50 to 260ºC. Optional High Temperature (500ºC) Fiberglass Insulated Cable Construction is Available
- These RTD Sensors are Ideal For Plastic Process Equipment and Other Rugged Environments
- Probe is Made of 304SST With a 3/16" Diamater, Lenghts Are As Specified in The Model Numbers, All Models Include PFA Insulated, PFA Jacketed Cables With SST Flex Amor.
- Terminations Include Spade Lugs and Heavy Duty Connectors Standard.
- All Models Supplied With a Brass 1/8" NPT Compression Fitting Standard
CFTF-000-RTD-2-60-1-CC Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These RTD sensors are used extensively in plastic processing equipment and other rugged environments. These sensors are typically installed using the supplied 1/8NPT brass compression fitting, other fittings are available.
Standard configurations are based on the most popular lengths, with straight sheaths and with 90º bends. The included flex hose over the cable protects the wires from damage in rough environments. Standard terminations include spade lugs and Omega's OTP heavy duty connector (round pins).