Extruder Thermocouple Probes with Compression FittingsThermocouples for Extruders - Compression Style with Stainless Steel Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 3/16" Diameter Probe with Pressure Sealing 1/8" NPT Compression Fitting
- Service Temperature to 480 °C (900°F) Except for Type T Thermocouple Stainless
- A Wide Variety of Immersion Lengths, Styles and Mounting Arrangements Are Available
- Flexible 0.275" Stainless Steel Cable (60" Standard)
- Standard Configurations for Fast Delivery
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
OMEGA’s rugged Compression Fitting Thermocouples are ideally suited for measuring plastic processing machinery temperatures at the crosshead, die, and barrel. It is ideal. The maximum length for armored cable is 40 feet (5 feet is standard). Dual elements are available. The standard termination is Style 1 or Style 2. Style 3 is available upon special request. Probes with 45°bends are also available. Consult Sales Department for availability.
Examples of pricing for popular models is referenced in the "To Order" box. Use the "Part Number Builder" below to get pricing for other available models.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts