RTD Probe with Insulated Wire and Shrink-Tube Support
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- Standard probe lengths: 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
- 2, 3, and 4-wire lead wire styles
- PT100 and PT1000 RTD element
- Stripped-end leads with other cold-end termination options
- Dual element offered on 1/4 in. diameter probes only
PR-10E-3-100-1/8-6 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60751
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L);High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head None
- Wire Length / Terminations 40” standard (longer lengths available)
Omega's RTD probe with insulated lead wire has a shrink-tube strain relief support at the sheath/wire transition to provide wire flexibility and durability. This 316 stainless steel probe is offered in 2-, 3-, or 4-wire configuration. This is available in three temperature ranges covering -200°C to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F) to accommodate your specific temperature needs. Applications for this probe include liquid immersion, slurries and emulsions, granular material measurements, as well as temperature monitoring of heat bars, kilns, and pipes.