-100°C to 250°C RTD Air Temperature Probes M12 ConnectorAir Temperature RTD Probe with M12 Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Pt100 Wire Wound RTD with Class A Accuracy Standard (Tighter Accuracy Options Available)
- Resistance vs. Temperature and Accuracy per IEC 60751
- Temperature Range: -100 to 250°C (-148 to 500ºF)
- Probe Will Withstand 400 psi (27.6 bar) Differential Pressure Between Airstream and Ambient Conditions
- 316L Stainless Steel Probe and Housing with Vent Holes Around Element
- M12, 4-Pin, A-Coded Plug Connector for Easy Installation
- Available With or Without NPT Mounting Threads
- Non-Threaded Probe Can be Used with Optional Handle for Hand-Held Measurements
- Wide Selection of M12 Extension Cables Available.
PR-25AP-1/3-0600-1/4-M12 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The PR-25AP RTD is also designed to provide a barrier to airflow between the air stream and the ambient conditions that has been tested to 400 psi with no leakage. The probe is constructed with a 316L stainless steel housing and sheath for strength and corrosion resistance. For ease of mounting, the PR-25AP is available with the following mounting thread options:
The mounting thread options above allow the probes to be used in a wide variety of applications, including:
The PR-25AP, like all of our M12 enabled probes, comes standard with a 4-wire, 4-pin, M12 A-Coded plug connector for easy assembly to extension cables. This allows it to be used in any 2, 3 or 4-wire measurement system for maximum flexibility. For 1/10DIN accuracy we highly recommend using a 4-wire measurement to take maximum advantage of the tight accuracy option.
When ordering your PR-25AP sensor, don't forget your extension cable. Omega offers a wide selection of extension cables including over molded PVC, Polyurethane and Silicone cables, as well as customized cables in a variety of materials with optional stainless steel braid or hose for improved mechanical protection, and a wide selection of instrument connections.
Connect your PR-25AP RTD sensor to one or more of Omega's wide variety of in-stock controllers, data loggers, transmitters, hand held thermometers, PLCs, or other measurement & control products to complete your measurement or control system. Omega offers a selection of programmable and fixed range transmitters that can be connected directly to the M12 connection of your PR-25AP sensor. There are also wireless transmitter options available.