High Temp Low Drift Thermocouple Probes with Lead WireSuper OMEGACLAD™ XL Heavy Duty Transition Junction Thermocouple Probes - Super Accurate, Super Stable at High Temperatures
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Super Accurate, Super Stable, Super Value
- For Use Up to 1335°C (2440°F)
- Excellent Long Term Stability at High Temperatures
- Made From Special Limits of Error Material
- Nickel-Chrome Based Super OMEGACLAD™ Sheathing Provides Excellent High Temperature Performance
- Excellent Oxidation, Carburization and Chlorination Resistance
- Includes 36 Inches of Lead Wire
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
Super OMEGACLAD™ XL Probes are an excellent choice for high temperature measurement. They provide very low drift at high temperatures compared to conventional Inconel and Stainless Steel sheathed probes. XL probes are available in both K and N thermocouple calibrations. XL Probes are available in a variety of styles and lengths for Industrial Heating applications.
See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page for addtional models.
Standard Dimension - Heavy Duty Transition Junction Probes
| Alloy/ANSI |
| Sheath Dia. |
| Model Number |
ANSI Color Code
| K |
| 1/16" |
| TJ36-CAXL-116[*]-[**] |
| N |
| 1/16" |
| TJ36-NNXL-116[*]-[**] |
Click here for help in selecting the thermocouple junction.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts