M12 Removable Connector RTD Probes & Thermowells 3-A SanitarySanitary RTD Sensors with Thermowell Removable Sensor M12 Connector for use in CIP Clean-In-Place Processes
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Sensor Includes a 4-Wire M12 Connector Plug for Attachment to Process Instrumentation. An M12 Extension Cable is Required for Installation.
- Clean-In-Place Design for Use in Food, Dairy and Pharmaceutical Processes
- Standard Mounting Cap is a 1½" 16AMP Tri-GripTM (Tri-Clamp® Compatible) Design, Other Cap Sizes and Styles are Available
- Removable Probe Assembly is Spring Loaded Into the Thermowell for Good Thermal Response
- Available with A Variety of Immersion Lengths.
- Wetted Surfaces are 316L Stainless Steel, Surface Finish = 32 Microinch or Better
- Process Measurement Temperature Range: -50 to 200°C (-58 to 392°F)
PRS-3-100-A-TW-0163-D1-M12 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
This Pt100 RTD sensor is designed for use in sanitary or Clean-In-Place (CIP) applications where the use of a thermowell assembly is preferred over direct immersion sensors. The thermowell includes a 1½", 16AMP cap feature for easy installation using industry standard gaskets and clamps. The spring loaded RTD probe can be removed from the thermowell without exposing the system to ambient conditions for calibration or replacement. This sensor includes a 4-Pin, M12 Connector for easy installation using an extension cable.
Sensor Specifications Include:
These sensors are supplied standard as 4-wire assemblies with 4-pin connectors.
When used in 3-wire applications, use pins A, B and C as shown in the wiring detail below.
When used in 2-wire systems, connect one wire to pins A or B, and the other wire to pins C or D as shown below.