Integral Cable Thermocouples Type T, J & K Sanitary ProbesSanitary Thermocouple Sensor With Integral Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 1/4" Diameter Probe Design for Standard Duty, or
3/8" to 3/16" Stepped Probe Design For Heavy Duty Applications
- Probe Lengths of 3", 4", 5" and 6" Available From Stock, Other Lengths Also Available
- Process Connection is a 1½"-16 AMP Tri-Grip™ (Tri-Clamp® Compatible) Standard Conforming to ASME BPE-2007. Other Cap Sizes and Styles are Available.
- Sensor Can be Used in Sanitary, Hygienic and Clean-In-Place Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical Processes
- 316L SS Wetted Surfaces with 32 µ in or Better Finish
- Includes 2-Conductor (#24AWG Stranded) Special Limits of Error Thermocouple Cable with PFA Insulation and Jacket, 10' Long with Molded Nylon Strain Relief, Longer Lengths Available
- Sensor Cables Supplied with Stripped Leads, Optional Connectors, Transmitters and Electronic Instruments are Available.
- Ungrounded Type J, K, T or E Thermocouples.
- -50 to 200°C (-58 to 392°F) Temperature Range
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The OMEGA™ TCS-S-CB and TCS-H-CB Series Thermocouple Sensors are designed for use in Sanitary or Hygienic Clean-in-Place applications in the Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical industries. These sensors are manufactured with 316L stainless steel housings that meet the dimensional requirements of the ASME BPE-2007 Standard, and are welded and processed to provide a clean, smooth, 32 µinch or better surface finish in the wetted areas for easy cleaning.
In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP process connection, these can be provided in the following sizes and styles:
|Process Connection||Model Number Code|
|1" and 1½"-16AMP||-D1-|
If you need a process connection that is not listed above, please contact our sales department for availability.
The probe stems are manufactured in two configurations; standard ¼" diameter probe for standard duty service, and a stepped 3/8" to 3/16" diameter probe design for good response times in heavy duty applications.
The integral cable with molded strain relief allows for easy and direct connection to your instrumentation. These sensors are also available in RTD and Thermistor styles to accommodate any process input requirement. In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP flange design, these can be provided in a wide variety of flange sizes and styles. If you need something a little (or a lot) different, we can accommodate your needs.
Food process hygienic temperature sensors can be used to aid food safety inspection compliance and verification of time temperature control. Combined with a chart recorder model CTXL you can temperature monitor a CCP ( Critical Control Point) or sanitation time and move toward a HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) compliance plan.
This sensor is stocked with Type "T" or Type "J" Thermocouples standard, but are available in any thermocouple type:
|Thermocouple Type||Positive/Negative Conductors||Color Code (Red is Negative)|
|Type T||Copper/Constantan||Blue/Red with Brown Jacket|
|Type E||Chromel/Constantan||Purple/Red with Brown Jacket|
|Type K||Chromel/Alumel||Yellow/Red with Brown Jacket|
|Type J||Iron/Constantan||White/Red with Brown Jacket|
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts