Protection Head 10,000Ω Thermistor Probes 3-A Sanitary3-A Approved Sanitary Thermistor Sensor with Polypropylene Connection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 3-A Approved Design, Combined with a Mounting Flange Meeting the Requiremnets of ASME-BPE-2007, Assures Trouble-Free Cleanability and Interchangeability
- Sensor Can Be Used in Sanitary, Hygienic and Clean-In-Place Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical Processes
- Process Connection is a 1½" 16AMP Tri-Grip™ (Tri-Clamp® Compatible) Standard Conforming to ASME BPE-2007, Other Cap Sizes and Styles are Available
- Wetted Surfaces are 316L Stainless Steel, Surface Finish = 32 Microinch or Better
- Sensors Include a Standard Duty ¼" (0.250") Diameter or
3/8" to 3/16" Diameter Stepped Heavy Duty Probe
- Standard Lengths Include 3, 4, 5 and 6" Probe Lengths, Other Lengths Available
- 10kohm Thermistor Element (44006) Standard, 2252, 3000, 5000 and 30,000 ohm Thermistors Also Available.
- Connection Head is White Screw Cap Style Polypropylene Standard, Stainless Steel Head Also Available
- -80 to 150°C (-112 to 302°F) Temperature Range
THS-10K-H-0300-D1-NB9W Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Temperature
In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP process connection, these can be provided in the following sizes and styles:
|Process Connection||Model Number Code|
|1" and 1½"-16AMP||-D1-|
If you need a process connection that is not listed above, please contact our sales department for availability.
The probe stems are manufactured in two configurations; a standard ¼" diameter probe for standard duty service, and a stepped 3/8" to 3/16" probe design for good response times in heavy duty applications.
This sensor is available with either a white polypropylene screw-top connection head (NB9W) or a stainless steel screw top connectoion head (NB15) for connection to your process instrumentation. These sensors are also available in RTD and Thermocouple styles to accommodate any process input requirement. In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP flange design, this sensor can be provided in a wide variety of flange sizes and styles. If you need something a little (or a lot) different, we can accommodate your needs.
This sensor is stocked with the 10,000 ? thermistor standard, but is available in any of the following resistances:
|Sensor Code||Resistance @ 25°C||Element Series|