Adhesive Pad Thermocouple SensorAdhesive pad sensor, K, flag style, 36 in
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Made of silicone rubber for excellent flexibility
- Self-adhesive thin backing to increase response time
- Attach directly to clean surface for accurate temperature measurement
- Made for one-time placement on surface via self-adhesive pad
- Compact design, ideal for space constraints
- Temperature rating -50 to 200°C (-58 to 392°F)
- J, K, T and E calibrations
- Wire is 24 AWG, stranded, PFA coated
- Available in IEC color codes
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Wire 24 AWG stranded PFA insulated
Omega's SAP-Series thermocouples are designed for surface temperature measurements. These thermocouples are ideal for both flat and curved surfaces. The integral thermocouple sensor is bonded onto the inner surface of the exposed silicone material, providing faster temperature response. These are available in four different thermocouple types: J, K, T, and E. The temperature range is -50 to 200°C (-58 to 392°F). Applications include hot plate measurements, pipe measurements and these can be connected directly to instrument casings or motor housings to obtain an accurate temperature reading.