M12 Cable, 4 pin, for Transmitters, RTD, ThermistorDC Cable Assemblies for Probes, Sensors and Transmitters
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard M12 Connectors with Gold Plated Contacts
- Straight or Right Angle Connection
- Single Ended Connector with Stripped Lead Termination and Double Ended Connector Cable Types Available
- PVC, Polyurethane or Silicone Jacket/Insulation
- Cables Have Four #24AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- Available in various lengths
M12C-SIL-4-S-F-5 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These M12 extension and patch cables are available in a variety of lengths. Special length patch cables with connectors both ends can be custom assemblied by cutting a single ended cable to your required length and then adding one of our field mountable connectors shown in the table below.
These cables are supplied in a variety of configurations including:
The M12 cables include the following materials:
|Insulation Style||Order Code||Cable Color||Ambient Temp*||Nut Material||Contact Material||Cable Diameter|
|PVC||PVC||Orange||-25 to 100°C||316 SST||Gold Plated Brass||0.19 inches|
|Polyurethane||PUR||Black||-25 to 90°C||Nickel Plated Brass||Gold Plated Brass||0.19 inches|
|Silicone||SIL||Gray||-50 to 180°C||Nickel Plated Brass||Gold Plated Brass||0.17 inches|
* = Ambient temperature shown is for the cable, molded connectors are rated to 90°C Max.
"PVC" and "PUR" molded connectors are Orange, "SIL" molded connectors are Gray.